Families and professionals working together meeting the needs of children with disabilities birth to 6 years of age.
The membership of Kitsap Interagency Coordinating Council supports professional, early intervention, services for families of infants or toddlers with disabilities in the Kitsap County, WA., USA area.
On this site, you can find information about :
- Early Intervention
- a collection of services for children with disabilities
- Family Resources Coordination (FRC)
- the family's assistant in obtaining needed services and
information for current and future Family Resource Coordinators
- Contacts & Links
- names and addresses of agencies and service providers for our area
- Kitsap Interagency Coordinating Council (KICC)
- meetings, membership, mission, and By-Laws
For additional information, please contact: